From 29,95 €
- High quality plastic material.
- Matte finish.
- You can simulate wall or floor for your still lifes.
- Exclusive design and photographed by Puchero Estudio.
- Flexible and very durable material.
- Resistant to water and other non-abrasive liquids.
- It does not deform.
Our Mazagón backdrop will serve you to take photographs of food or products with contrasts, both in tone and texture. Mazagón is a town in the province of Huelva and it is a place that holds a special place in our hearts. It is the sister fund to our Teide backdrop, and both are painted 100% by hand in Puchero Estudio. The Mazagón backdrop represents the sky of a summer night.
Our backdrops are designed to give life and colour to your still life. They are ideal for food photography, product photography and flat lays, as they are very resistant and easy to clean. However, you can use them for any other use… There are no limits to your imagination!
Please remember that each screen is calibrated differently. Colours may vary slightly from person to person.
These backdrops are very easy to use and give amazing results for professional photographers, amateurs and hobbyists alike. They are easy to transport and are the perfect accessory to have at home or in the studio.
Once you’ve finished your shoot you can roll them up and store them back in the shipping tube. We’ve invested in a material that won’t warp, so even if you store it in its tube, when you roll it out, it will lay completely flat.
In the gallery you will see:
- Creative Photography, showing how the backdrops behaves when photographed. These images have been edited/retouched, so the colour is not true to life.
- Product Photography, where the design is shown exactly as it is, respecting its original colour.
- Detail: a zoom detail of a section of the product.
If you have any questions about this or other issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.